Notice of EGM and Record Date
28 March 2017
NCSP Group (LSE: NSCP; MICEX: NMTP) hereby announces that in a meeting dated 23 March 2017 PJSC NCSP's Board of Directors approved the following decisions.
1. To convene an Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of PJSC NCSP in the form of joined attendance at 12:00 am on 26 May 2017 at 9 Admirala Serebryakova embankment, Novorossiysk, Russian Federation, registration of participants beginning at 10:00 am.
EGM convened in compliance with article 55 of the Federal law on Shareholding companies by request of Novoport Holding Ltd., a shareholder of PJSC NCSP holding 10% or more shares.
2. To establish the record date for registering shareholders eligible to participate in the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders as 03 April 2016.
3. Mail-in bulletins must be received two days before the EGM at one of the following addresses:
3.1. Independent Registrar Company, 18 bldg. 5B Stromynka str., Moscow, 107076, Russia;
3.2. NCSP Corporate Secretary office, room 104 at 2 Mira str., Novorossiysk, 353907, Russia.
4. To approve the agenda of the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders as follows:
4.1. Early termination of powers of PJSC NCSP Board of Directors;
4.2. Election of PJSC NCSP Board of Directors.
5. To establish the deadline for proposing candidates to the Board of Directors by the close of business day on 25 April 2017.
6. To notify shareholders of the EGM no later than 50 days before the EGM or by 05 April 2017:
6.1. by announcement on PJSC NCSP corporate website at http://nmtp.info/;
6.2. by registered mail or personal delivery for all shareholders identified in the register;
6.3. by electronic communication with digital signature for all nominal holders on the register.
7. To provide shareholders with the following information related to the EGM:
7.1. a copy of Novoport Holding Ltd. request to convene the EGM;
7.2. draft resolutions of the EGM;
7.3. profiles of the candidates to the Board of Directors;
7.4. confirmation of written consent of the candidates to the Board of Directors or absence thereof.
8. Above mentioned information shall be made available to shareholders from 05 May 2017:
8.1. from 10:00am till 16:00pm on working days at NCSP Corporate Secretary office:
Room 104 at 2 Mira str., Novorossiysk, 353907, Russian Federation;
8.2. by electronic communication with digital signature for all nominal holders on the register.
About NCSP Group
NCSP Group is the largest port operator in Russia and the third largest in Europe by cargo turnover in 2015. NCSP Group is traded on Moscow Exchange (NMTP) and London Stock Exchange as GDRs (NCSP). NCSP Group volumes in 2015 totaled 139.7 million tons. Consolidated revenue to IFRS in 2015 totaled $877 million and EBITDA $657 million. NCSP Group consists of: PJSC Novorossiysk Commercial Sea Port, LLC Primorsk Trade Port, JSC Novorossiysk Grain Terminal, OJSC Novorossiysk Ship Repair Yard, JSC NCSP Fleet, JSC NLE, OJSC IPP, Baltic Stevedore Company LLC, and JSC SFP.
Kristina Senko, Public Relations: KSenko@ncsp.com
Mikhail Shchur, Investor Relations: MShchur@ncsp.com
The EquityStory.RS, LLC Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases.
Archive at www.dgap.de/ukreg