Freienbach, 20 July 2017
At the 15th ordinary and final shareholders' meeting of shaPE Capital AG in Liquidation ("shaPE") held today, all resolutions were passed unanimously in accordance with the proposals of the board of directors:
1. Approval of annual report 2016 (including interim report of the liquidator, management report of the board of directors, and interim balance sheet as per 31 December 2016).
2. Appropriation of earnings 2016: The accumulated deficit of TCHF 32'025.- to be carried forward.
3. Annual report 2017: Approval of annual report 2017 (including final report of the liquidator, final report of the board of directors, and liquidation closing balance sheet as per 16 June 2017).
4. Appropriation of liquidation proceeds: Offsetting of the accumulated deficit as per 16 June 2017 with legal reserves. The liquidation proceeds of CHF 1'835'943.- to be paid to the shareholders, CHF 1'566'364.- or CHF 4.- per share on Wednesday, 26 July 2017, and CHF 269'579.- or CHF 0.69 per share upon deletion of the company from the commercial register (the latter amount is based on a calculation in the liquidation closing balance sheet as per 16 June 2017 and may slightly vary).
5. Discharge of the board of directors: Discharge of Prof Dr Christoph Lengwiler and Mr. Juerg W. Sturzenegger as members of the board of directors and of Dr Beat Bühlmann as liquidator for the period between 1 January 2016 and the day of the general meeting of the shareholders.
6. Deletion from the commercial register: The company «shaPE Capital AG in Liquidation» to be deleted from the commercial register.