Moscow, Russia - 03 May 2018 - Metalloinvest, a leading global iron ore and HBI producer and supplier, and one of the regional producers of high-quality steel, today announces the new composition of its Board of Directors.
The Board of Directors now comprises the following members:
- Ivan Streshinsky, Chairman
- Galina Aglyamova, Independent Non-Executive Director
- Andrey Varichev, Executive Director
- Valery Kazikaev, Independent Non-Executive Director
- Irina Lupicheva, Non-Executive Director
- Pavel Mitrofanov, Non-Executive Director
- Gleb Kostikov, Non-Executive Director
- Dmitry Tarasov, Independent Director
The Board of Directors confirmed the composition of its Committees.
# # # #
For more information, please contact:
Director of Investor Relations and Corporate Ratings
E: [email protected]
T: +7 (495) 981-55-55
Metalloinvest is a leading global iron ore and merchant HBI producer and supplier, and one of the regional producers of high-quality steel. The Company has the world's second-largest measured iron ore reserve base and is one of the lowest-cost iron ore producers.
Metalloinvest is wholly owned by USM Holdings. Alisher Usmanov is the major beneficiary of USM Holdings (49%), with other major beneficiaries being the companies of Vladimir Skoch (30%) and Farhad Moshiri (10%).