4 October 2018
EGM results: new composition of Board of Directors, dividend announcement
NCSP Group (LSE: NSCP; MICEX: NMTP) hereby announces that the Extraordinary General meeting of shareholders approved the following decisions on a meeting dated 28 September 2018:
1) Terminate powers of the PJSC NCSP's members of the Board of Directors and appoint the following persons to the Board of Directors of PJSC NCSP:
2) Distribute dividends according to the results for the 2018 half year in monetary terms in the amount of RUB 10,000,004,312 (ten billion four thousand three hundred twelve) and 73 kopecks, of which RUB 100,000,000.00 (one hundred million) was due to the Company's net profit for the 2018 half year, and RUB 9,900,004,312 (nine billion nine hundred million four thousand three hundred twelve) and 73 kopecks was due to the Company's retained profit for 2017.
3) Define the amount of dividend per share in the amount of RUB 0.519216.
4) Set a date on which individuals entitled to receive dividends are defined - 11 days from the date of the Resolution on Payment of Dividends made by the EGM.
5) Pay dividends to the registered in the register of shareholders nominal holder and trustee being a professional participant of the securities market within 10 working days from the date on which individuals who are entitled to receive dividends are defined, and to other individuals registered in the register of shareholders within 25 working days from the date on which individuals who are entitled to receive dividends are defined.
NCSP Group is the largest port operator in Russia by cargo turnover. NCSP Group is traded on Moscow Exchange (NMTP) and London Stock Exchange as GDRs (NCSP). NCSP Group volumes in 2017 totaled 143 million tons. NCSP Group consists of: PJSC Novorossiysk Commercial Sea Port, LLC Primorsk Trade Port, LLC Novorossiysk Grain Terminal, JSC Novorossiysk Ship Repair Yard, JSC NCSP Fleet, JSC NLE, LLC IPP, Baltic Stevedore Company LLC, and JSC SFP.
For more information, please contact:
For press: MSidorov@ncsp.com
For investment companies: ABurykin@ncsp.com