Press Release | Krasnodar | October 25, 2018
PJSC "Magnit" Announces the Holding of the BOD Meeting
Krasnodar, Russia (25 October, 2018): Magnit PJSC (MOEX and LSE: MGNT), one of Russia's leading retailers announces the holding of the Board of Directors meeting.
On October 25, 2018, the Chairman of the Board of Directors made the decision to hold the BOD meeting of PJSC "Magnit" on October 30, 2018 with the following agenda:
1. Approval of the main principles of the investment policy of PJSC "Magnit".
2. Approval of the main principles of the financial policy of PJSC "Magnit".
3. Approval of the Regulations on Dividend Policy of PJSC "Magnit" in the new edition.
4. Determination of the position of the PJSC "Magnit" representative at the exercise of the voting right on the JSC "Tander" shares in the charter capital owned by the Company.
5. Approval of recommendations to the EGM on the dividend amount on PJSC "Magnit" shares following the results of the 9 months results of the reporting year, the procedure of its payment and the dividend record date.
6. Calling of the extraordinary general shareholders meeting ("the EGM") of PJSC "Magnit".
7. Determination of the form of holding the EGM of PJSC "Magnit".
8. Determination of the voting ballots acceptance deadline.
9. Determination of the postal address to send the filled voting ballots.
10. Determination of the PJSC "Magnit" EGM record date.
11. Determination of the agenda of the EGM of PJSC "Magnit".
12. Determination of the procedure of notification of shareholders of the holding of the EGM of PJSC "Magnit".
13.Determination of the list of information (materials) to be provided to shareholders to prepare for the EGM of PJSC "Magnit", and the procedure of its provision.
14. Determination of the form and the text of the voting ballots on the items to be considered at the EGM of PJSC "Magnit".
15. Determination of the position of the Board of Directors of PJSC "Magnit" on the agenda items of the EGM.
16. Consideration of the results of PJSC "Magnit" and its subsidiaries for 9 months and 3rd Quarter of 2018.
17. Approval of the Regulations on Internal Audit of PJSC "Magnit" in the new edition.
18. Approval of the Regulations on LTI program for key employees of JSC "Tander".
19. Approval of the additional agreement to the contract with a sole executive body of PJSC "Magnit".
Items of the agenda of PJSC "Magnit" Board of Directors are related to the exercise of rights on ordinary registered uncertified shares, state registration number 1-01-60525-P of 04.03.2004, International Stock Identification Number (ISIN) RU000A0JKQU8.
For further information, please contact:
Dina Svishcheva Media Inquiries
Head of IR Media Relations Department
Email: Chistyak@magnit.ru Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: +7-861-277-4554 x 15101
Note to editors:
Public Joint Stock Company "Magnit" is one of Russia's leading retailers. Founded in 1994, the company is headquartered in the southern Russian city of Krasnodar. As of September 30, 2018, Magnit operated 37 distribution centers and 17,442 stores (12,813 convenience, 457 supermarkets and 4,172 drogerie stores) in 2,866 cities and towns throughout 7 federal regions of the Russian Federation.
In accordance with the reviewed IFRS consolidated financial statements for 1H 2018, Magnit had revenues of RUB 595 billion and an EBITDA of RUB 44 billion. Magnit's local shares are traded on the Moscow Exchange (MOEX: MGNT) and its GDRs on the London Stock Exchange (LSE: MGNT) and it has a credit rating from Standard & Poor's of BB.