Moscow, Russia - December 9, 2019. Sberbank announces the agenda of its Supervisory Board meeting, which will be held on December 10.
Agenda for the meeting of the Supervisory Board:
- Status of the Sberbank Development Strategy: integrated report and strategies of the Blocks.
- Approval of the risk materiality threshold for the purpose of adjusting the remuneration of risk-taking employees in 2020.
- On approval of the stress-test scenario and review of its performance.
- On update of the Risk Appetite of Sberbank of Russia and Sberbank Group.
- On submitting applications to the Bank of Russia to obtain authorization to apply banking risk management methodologies and quantitative risk assessment models used to determine the internal ratings-based amount of credit risk for the purposes of calculating the capital adequacy ratios of Sberbank; on submitting a request to the Bank of Russia for updating the Gradual IRB Adoption Plan of Sberbank, and for beginning to apply banking methodologies and models.
- Appointment of the auditing organization of Sberbank for 2020 and Q1 2021.
- Performance of Sberbank laboratories.
- On the status of information policy and outlook for marketing in Sberbank.
Sberbank of Russia
+7 495 957 59 60