Agenda of the Board of Directors meeting on June 29, 2020
June 22, Moscow, Russia. PJSC RusHydro (ticker symbol: MOEX, LSE: HYDR; OTCQX: RSHYY) announces the agenda of the Board of Directors meeting to be held in absentia on June 29, 2020.
The agenda includes the following items:
- On approval of report on interim results of the business plan execution for the first quarter of 2020, including the report on execution of investment program and comprehensive modernization program of generating facilities.
- On approval of report on execution of the company's comprehensive procurement program for the first quarter of 2020.
- On approval of report on divestment of non-core assets for the first quarter of 2020.
- On approval of reports on performance of the Committees of PJSC RusHydro's Board of Directors for 2019-2020 reporting period
- On consideration of matters of significant importance to the Company.
The information on decisions of the Board of Directors will be made available in compliance with regulatory requirements.
RusHydro Group is the leading producer of renewable energy in Russia. It is one of Russia's largest generating company and is the fourth in the world with over 400 generating facilities. The Group's total electricity generation capacity including Boguchanskaya HPP is 38.0 GW.
For more information:
Investor Relations Department
Tel. +7 (495) 122 0555 ext. 1304
The information in this press release may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of RusHydro. You can identify forward looking statements by terms such as "expect," "believe," "anticipate," "estimate," "intend," "will," "could," "may" or "might," the negative of such terms or other similar expressions. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially from these statements. We do not intend to update these statements to reflect events and circumstances occurring after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Many factors could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in our projections or forward-looking statements, including, among others, general economic conditions, our competitive environment, risks associated with operating in Russia, rapid technological and market change in our industries, as well as many other risks specifically related to RusHydro and its operations.