21-Aug-2020 / 16:16 MSK
Dissemination of a Regulatory Announcement that contains inside information according to REGULATION (EU) No 596/2014 (MAR), transmitted by EQS Group.
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.
August 21, 2020, Moscow
Sberbank holds Supervisory Board meeting
Sberbank is announcing the decisions made by its Supervisory Board, hereinafter SB, following the meeting on August 21, 2020.
Sberbank's Supervisory Board has:
- considered and taken note of PJSC Sberbank's 6M20 performance reports and its 7M20 financial results, as well as Sberbank Group's risk report for 2Q20
- resolved to keep in effect the decision it arrived at on March 17, 2020, regarding the distribution of PJSC Sberbank's 2019 net profit and the size of 2019 dividends, according to which it was recommended paying the following 2019 dividends on PJSC Sberbank shares: RUB18.7 per ordinary share and RUB18.7 per preferred stock
- resolved to include two new people in the list of SB candidates - Vladimir Kolychev, Deputy Finance Minister of Russia, and Dmitry Chernyshenko, Deputy Prime Minister of Russia - instead of Valery Goreglyad and Nadezhda Ivanova who waived their right to be elected as SB members
- resolved to suggest that the Annual General Meeting of Sberbank shareholders should approve the related-party transaction, i.e. liability insurance of top executives of the bank and Sberbank Group companies, as well as to approve changes to the bank's Charter
- approved the agenda for the Meeting summarizing the 2019 results (issue on introducing changes to the bank's Charter added)
- approved the list of documents to be reviewed by the parties entitled to participate in the Meeting and the procedure for providing the documents
- approved the forms and texts of ballot papers for the Meeting
- taken note of the information on the results of audits by the bank's Internal Audit Service
# # #
Tel.: +7 495 957 5721
Sberbank is Russia's largest bank and a leading global financial institution. Sberbank holds almost one-third of aggregate Russian banking sector assets, it is the key lender to the national economy and the biggest deposit taker in Russia. The Government of the Russian Federation represented by the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation is the principal shareholder of Sberbank owning 50% plus one voting share of the bank's authorized capital, with the remaining 50% minus one share held by domestic and international investors. Sberbank has customers in 18 countries. Sberbank has the largest distribution network in Russia with about 14,000 branches, while its international operations - subsidiary banks, branches, and chapters - include the UK, US, CIS, Central and Eastern Europe, India, China, and other countries.
The bank holds general banking license No. 1481 issued by the Bank of Russia.
Official websites of the Bank: www.sberbank.com (Sberbank Group website), www.sberbank.ru.
- taken note of the updated information regarding the structure of the new economy companies inside the Sberbank ecosystem and 1H20 metrics of the Sberbank ecosystem.