Results of the Board of Directors Meeting on August 20, 2020
PJSC RusHydro (ticker symbol: MOEX, LSE: HYDR; OTCQX: RSHYY) announces that the Company's Board of Directors held a meeting in absentia on August 20, 2020.
Resolutions passed on Items of the agenda:
- On the Matters Related to Convening, Preparing and Holding the Annual General Meeting of Company Shareholders.
- To convene the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of RusHydro in the form of absentee voting (hereinafter also referred to as the "Meeting").
To set the deadline for accepting voting ballots to be September 30, 2020.
- To approve the date whereon the persons entitled to participate in the Meeting shall be determined (recorded) to be September 05, 2020.
- To determine the deadline for accepting shareholders' proposals on introducing issues into the Meeting agenda, and proposals on nominating candidates for election to the Board of Directors and Internal Audit Commission of RusHydro - not later than 27 days before the Meeting date (the date of the deadline for accepting voting ballots).
- To instruct the Company's Management Board to publish a notice of the Meeting on the Company's website www.rushydro.ru, with due regard to the peculiarities of holding the Meeting in 2020 (without specifying the agenda of the Meeting).
- To instruct the Company's Management Board, after consideration by the Board of Directors of the shareholders' proposals on introducing issues into the Meeting agenda, to have the notice of the Meeting published on the Company's website www.rushydro.ru, subject to the requirements set forth in Clause 2 of Article 52 of Federal Law No. 208-FZ "On Joint-Stock Companies" as of December 26, 1995.
- On Preliminary Approval of the Company's Annual Report for 2019.
To preliminarily approve the RusHydro Annual Report (including information on sustainable development) for 2019 as per Schedule to the Minutes and submit it for approval to the Annual General Meeting of Company Shareholders.
- On Preliminary Approval of the Annual Accounting (Financial) Statements of the Company, for 2019.
To preliminarily approve the Annual Accounting (Financial) Statements of the Company, for 2019, and recommend the Annual General Meeting of Company Shareholders to adopt the resolution as follows:
"To approve the Annual Accounting (Financial) Statements of the Company, for 2019, which is a part of the materials for the Meeting*, posted on the RusHydro corporate website www.rushydro.ru."
* the expression "materials for the Meeting" shall mean information (materials) to be provided to persons entitled to participate in the annual General Meeting of Company Shareholders on the results of 2019, when preparing for the Meeting.
RusHydro Group is the leading producer of renewable energy in Russia. It is Russia's largest generating company and is the fourth in the world with over 400 generating facilities. The Group's total electricity generation capacity including Boguchanskaya HPP is 38 GW.
For more information:
Investor Relations Department
Tel. +7 (495) 122 0555 ext. 1304
The information in this press release may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of RusHydro. You can identify forward looking statements by terms such as "expect," "believe," "anticipate," "estimate," "intend," "will," "could," "may" or "might," the negative of such terms or other similar expressions. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially from these statements. We do not intend to update these statements to reflect events and circumstances occurring after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Many factors could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in our projections or forward-looking statements, including, among others, general economic conditions, our competitive environment, risks associated with operating in Russia, rapid technological and market change in our industries, as well as many other risks specifically related to RusHydro and its operations.