IR-Center Handelsblatt
Unternehmenssuche:

Travis Perkins

News Detail

DGAP-UK-Regulatory News vom 15.06.2021

Travis Perkins: Director/PDMR Shareholding

Travis Perkins (TPK)
15-Jun-2021 / 16:27 GMT/BST
Dissemination of a Regulatory Announcement, transmitted by EQS Group.
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.

Travis Perkins plc (the "Company") announces that on 14 June 2021 (the "Grant Date") the following awards in respect of ordinary shares of 11.205105p each in the Company ("Shares") were made by way of conditional awards under the Travis Perkins Restricted Share Plan to the persons named below. The number of shares subject to the options awarded has been calculated using a share price of £16.2550 (being the closing price of the Company's Shares on the dealing day immediately preceding the Grant Date).

 

 

Name

Status

Number of options

Nick Roberts

Director & PDMR

48,931

Alan Williams

Director & PDMR

39,806

Robin Miller

PDMR

17,840

 

 

The options awarded to Nick Roberts and Alan Williams shall comprise two tranches of which 75% percent of the award shall vest on 1 March 2024, subject to the satisfaction of performance underpins, and will normally be exercisable from 1 March 2026 after the completion of a two year holding period following vesting. The remaining 25% of the award shall vest on 1 March 2026, subject to the satisfaction of performance underpins. If the options vest they will be exercisable until the tenth anniversary of the Grant Date.

 

The options awarded to Robin Miller shall vest on 1 March 2024, subject to the satisfaction of performance underpins. If the options vest they will be exercisable until the tenth anniversary of the grant date.

 

In the event that dividends are paid in the period between grant and the end of the holding period, the number of shares awarded will be increased to reflect the dividends that would have accrued had they been reinvested in shares.

 

The Notification of Dealing Form for these transactions can be found below.  This announcement is made in accordance with the requirements of the EU Market Abuse Regulation.

 

 

For further information please contact:

 

Lindi Pratt

Assistant Company Secretary

T: +44 (0)7471140065

E: [email protected]

 

 

 

 

 

Notification of Dealing Form

 

 

 

 

1

Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities/ person closely associated 

a)

Name

1. Nick Robers

2. Alan Williams

3. Robin Miller

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/Status

            1. Chief Executive Officer / PDMR

            2. Chief Financial Officer / PDMR

            3. General Counsel & Company Secretary / PDMR

 

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

Initial Notification

3

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer

or auction monitor

a)

Name

Travis Perkins plc

b)

LEI

2138001I27OUBAF22K83

4

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument; (ii)

each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and; (iv) each place where transaction have been

conducted

a)

Description of the financial

instrument,

type of instrument

Identification code

Ordinary Shares of 11.205105 pence each

 

 

ISIN: GB00BK9RKT01

b)

Nature of the transaction

In each case, the grant of nil-cost options over ordinary shares of 11.205105 pence each granted under the Company's Restricted Share Plan.
 

c)

Price(s) and volume (s)

 

 

Price(s)

 

 

Option Price: Nil

 

 

  1. 48,931
  2. 39,806
  3. 17,840

d)

Aggregated information

 

 

-Aggregated volume

 

-Price

 

 

 

Aggregate

Price

Aggregate

Volume

Aggregate

Total

 

 

n/a

 

 

n/a

n/a

e)

Date of the transaction

14 June 2021

f)

Place of the transaction

n/a

               

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




show this