Züblin's 32nd Annual General Meeting (AGM) was again held without shareholder participation due COVID-19 measures. 71.5% of the share capital were represented. All motions proposed by the Board of Directors have been approved, i.e:
- Approval of the Annual Report 2020/21 and acknowledgement of the auditors' reports;
- Appropriation of accumulated losses and carryforward to the new account;
- Distribution of CHF 1.00 per registered share from capital reserves (ex-date 24.06.2021);
- Discharge of the members of the Board of Directors and the Executive Board;
- Re-election of the existing Board of Directors and re-election of the Chairman of the Board;
- Re-election of all existing members of the Nomination/Compensation Committee (NCC) as well as election of a new member, Mr. David Schaerli;
- Election of the new Auditor PwC and the independent Proxy;
- Approval of the remuneration of the Board of Directors and the Executive Board.
The term of office of all elected representatives is one year and ends at the next ordinary AGM in 2022.